Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just the other nite...

Gue kangen... Plus i had a bad dreams... Talo eh... Hhmmm.... Cemana ni...

in this path of life im choosing... I have to give and take.... I try to paham his life pasal one day i need him to paham mine jua... Bulih kh life ani nda complicated in certain areas... I know if nda cani it wouldnt b fun... Mun smua kn mau sanang nda th siuk tu hidup... Dull tu eh... Membari kesian...

tapi really i wish i could spend a day with him before that time comes... It is much appreciated... Tapi its impossible... *sigh* is he still awake at this hour kh... Malas alai kacau... Takut menganggu...

the list is out already... Tapi somehow aku nda xcited kn do shopping spree ani... Mayb pasal bukan pakai usin sndiri atu kali aa... Or mayb pasal i've lost my shopping touch... Hahaha... Tapi betul eh... Masa i go to kadai kasut... Aku go thru saja... I stroll from one end to the other... Macam ani th kasut ni... Haha... But i go for not so girly2 bags... Aarrgghhh... Mental alai liat... I wanna have it... Udah tu i jot down as one of the few things i wanted for myself this year... Hehehe....

No comments: